Note: The price on each page is for the base furniture and does not include the paint, paint effect or digital image. If you would like to get a firm quotation before placing your order, please contact us.
- On our home page click on one of the room icons to choose the furniture you would like.
- Read the information and browse our range
- Click a desired piece and view the product
- Go into our personalisation options to choose colour, paint effect or digital image, (This selection will be sent to us with your order so that we can discuss this with you during your design consultation)
- Add to your basket
- In order to secure your furniture click checkout
- Either register or sign in to your account and click continue
- Check your delivery address and in the info box below, give us your comments on your unique design idea and the best time to contact you
The upcycling process with Jennie and Ed from London
Jennie & Ed chose their furniture & digital image
Through our order process they sent their request with a brief description of their idea and a time to call them to discuss further.
Green in mind created a set of images for Jennie & Ed to choose from
Green in mind then create mock up Images of what their furniture would look like.
Green in mind reconditioned the wood and sent the image for their approval.
Once approved we went ahead and upcycled their furniture.
The finished furniture was photographed and emailed for their final approval
Once they were happy we delivered it safely to their home.
And these are the results.....
Totally surpassed our expectations! The furniture is all unpacked, reassembled and placed in our room. It looks wonderful. You have done a marvellous job. It was worth the wait.
Each piece is beautiful in its own right and the wood is beautiful and the design is perfect.
I love the knobs! I love the lemony smell from the furniture. I love how the original maker's badge is on the inside of the drawer.They work really well together. Our favourite is the lower chest of drawers. I don't know why - we like all of them though!!I can't wait to start using them. Lots of unpacking to do now.
Thank you for doing such a brilliant job. I know you have put your heart and soul into this job. It shows.
Thanks again Gary With our very best wishes Jennie and Ed